The Danish Civil and Police Department in Copenhagen once published a report titled Organised Crime in Denmark in 2005, the English version of which is here.
While the document does not mention the Tvind Teachers Group, it lists in an appendix the 11 characteristics of organised crime. This is worth reading. Does this fit with Tvind today?
The characteristics of organised crime
At least six of the mentioned characteristics have to be satisfied to categorise an offence or a criminal group as organised crime. Of the six characteristics, no. 1, 3, 5 and 11 must be satisfied in any circumstance.
1. Cooperation between more than two persons
2. Each having prearranged tasks to do
3. For a long or not predetermined period of time
4. Using some form of discipline or control
5. Suspected of committing serious crimes
6. Carried out on an international level
7. Using violent behaviour or other means serving to intimidate
8. Utilising commercial or business structures
9. Involving money laundering
10. Exerting influence at the political level, in relation to media, public administration, justice authorities or economic conditions in society
11. Motivated by profit or power